Fill out your boarding pass to win!
Almost Done! Tell Us More about yourself.
Darryl De Sousa
WIN AN S-TRIP! CONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONSWin an S-Trip! is organized by Handa Travel Student Trip Ltd. - Marketing Department, Loyalty Program Division ("the contest organizers"). It is being held in Canada.
1. ELIGIBILITYThis contest is open to all Canadian residents age 15 and over, excluding employees of Handa Travel Student Trip Ltd. and its subsidiaries, their agents and representatives, suppliers of products and services related to this contest and members of their immediate families (brothers, sisters, children, parents), legal or de facto spouses and anyone with whom such employees, agents and representatives are domiciled.
2. HOW TO ENTERNo purchase required. To enter, simply complete the contest form found on the s-trip.com site. The form can be filled out only on the Internet. One entry per person. The contest is open to all: passengers and non-passengers. The contest organizers and their representatives reserve the right to disqualify or cancel the entry of any person who enters or attempts to enter this contest in a way contrary to these rules and regulations or likely to be unfair to other contestants (e.g.: computer hacking, false identity). The contest organizers as well as their employees, agents and representatives disclaim any and all liability with respect to the malfunctioning of any computer component, software or communications link related to the loss or absence of network communication or any communication that is faulty, incomplete, incomprehensible or deleted by any computer or network, and which may limit or prevent anyone from entering the contest. Anyone entering or attempting to enter this contest releases the contest organizers as well as their employees, agents and representatives from any and all liability for damages that they may suffer from entering or attempting to enter the contest.
3. PRIZEA single trip of the winner's choosing of Festivals & Events, Ride Project, Ski Trip, Busaway, Spring Break, or Grad Trip. Free trip is valid for a single person Travel Package booked in quad occupancy (or highest occupancy available). Accompanying passengers will be required to pay in full. All four bookings with accompanying reservation forms, and Free Trip coupon, must be made at the same time. The price includes: Round-trip flights or bus and round-trip transfers between the airport and accommodations at destination (if applicable); Not included: travel comprehensive insurance and personal expenses. Some restrictions apply. This prize is valid for 12 months after date of winning, and will be reserved based on availability from Handa Student Travel suppliers. No change is permitted after the reservation is requested. No extension or compensation is possible with respect to the validity date of this prize. The winner and the accompanying passengers must provide their dates of birth and home telephone number(s) to request reservations. Passports are required. The prize must be accepted as described in these rules and regulations, and may not be substituted for any other prize or exchanged, in whole or in part, for cash, nor may it be transferred to a third party. In the event that a prize cannot be awarded as described in these rules and regulations, the contest organizers reserve the right to award a prize of the same nature and/or of equal value. In no case can the contest organizers, suppliers of products or services related to this contest, or their employees, agents or representatives be obliged to award a greater number of prizes than indicated in these rules and regulations, nor can they be held responsible in case of loss, theft or misuse of a prize. Winners release the contest organizers and their subsidiaries, employees, agents and representatives from all liability for any damages they may incur as a result of accepting or using their prize.
4. CONTEST DRAWChances of winning: Among all entry forms registered over the duration of the contest, each entrant has at least one (1) chance of winning the prize. One (1) draw will be held a month, by a Handa Travel Student Trip Ltd. representative. The winner will be notified by telephone by a Handa Travel Student Trip Ltd. A representative of Handa Travel Student Trip Ltd. will then conduct the validation described in Section 2. If everything is in order, the winner will be declared. There will be no public event associated with the contest draw (draw will be by computer).
5. AWARDING OF PRIZESTo be declared a winner, a selected contestant must:
- - be able to be reached by telephone by the contest organizers within ten (10) days of the draw. If the selected contestant can't be reached within 10 days, a new random draw will be conducted to award the prize, until such time as a contestant is selected and declared a winner;
- - accept the prize;
- - correctly answer the following mathematical skill-testing question: 86 + 10 - (7 x 5) = ____________ which will be shown on the declaration and release form provided by the contest organizers;
- - fill out, sign and return the declaration and release form to the contest organizers within ten (10) working days of receipt, failing which Handa Travel Student Trip Ltd. will proceed with another random draw.