What documents do I need to travel?

All S-Trip! passengers are required to have a valid passport for travel outside of your home country. Canadian passengers can get the forms to apply for a passport here: www.ppt.gc.ca, and American passengers here: http://travel.state.gov/content/passports/english/passports/new.html.

We also suggest bringing at least one piece of government photo ID, such as a driver’s license. Please note it is the passenger’s responsibility to obtain all necessary travel documents. Double check with the appropriate embassy before your departure to ensure that you have met all entry requirements. Passengers (and their parents) will also need to print and sign the Code of Conduct and hand it to their S-Trip! Trip Leader when they arrive at the airport. The Code of Conduct is found in your My Profile.

We recommend that you make 2 photocopies of your passport, driver’s licence, birth certificate, RBC insurance number, and address + phone number for the hotel you will be staying at (found in My Profile). Leave 1 copy at home with moms and pops, and tuck 1 copy into your luggage somewhere. First thing when you arrive, put your passport, cash and all valuables in the safe in your room.

Posted in: Before My Trip, City Getaway, During My Trip, Euro Adventure, Festivals & Events, Grad-Trip, Organizers, Parents, Ride Project, Ski-Trip, Spring Break, Students, Surfari2, Volunteering