How do I do a name change for trips outside of Canada?

Name changes are processed using a Name Change Form and must occur at minimum 90 day prior to departure. You can request a form by calling or e-mailing the S-Trip! office. The new passenger will submit his/her’s reservation form to S-Trip! along with all the payments to date. S-Trip! will refund the cancelling passenger, less a $150 name change fee. Name changes are on a request basis and are not always possible.

Posted in: Before My Trip, Euro Adventure, Grad-Trip, Organizers, Parents, Spring Break, Students, Surfari2, Volunteering